VAT Declaration 4thd quarter 2020
It is time for the VAT return for the fourth quarter of 2020 (or the month of December, if you file a monthly declaration). The papers can be brought to the office at Jufferstraat 1-D, Zaandam, there in our own letterbox. If you want to bring your papers and explain them, please call us in advance, because we are not always there or may have a different appointment.
PLEASE NOTE concerning the measures from RIVM, regarding the coronavirus, we would like to receive your administration digitally in order to avoid as little physical contact as possible. We recently sent everyone special email addresses that belong to your personal digital letterbox at our office. If you have not yet taken this into use, we would like to request you to do so. Would you like some extra explanation, give us a call.
Please note that the VAT must be submitted AND paid by the end of Januari 2021 (unless you requested a postponement), so be on time with the handing in of the papers, we would like to receive everything by 10 January at the latest.
The special deferment for tax assessments has been extended until March 31, 2021. So this VAT return will also be covered.
Supplement VAT declaration 2020
Failure to provide all kinds of documents often leads to the need to submit an additional SUPPLETION VAT DECLARATION after the end of the year. Since this results in a lot of extra work for us, we now charge an amount of € 65 excluding VAT for this additional VAT return.
As a reminder, a summary of what is required in any case for a complete declaration:
- Bank statements with a BEGIN and an END balance (a print screen from internet banking is not sufficient) Indeed, contacts with the Tax and Customs Administration have shown that, IN spite of the bank connection that we have with many of you, it is still mandatory to present ORIGINAL bank statements, on paper or as a PDF, to be kept in the administration. Do you want to add these too?
- Cash sheets (self-written or maintained in Excel) Note: Does your closing balance match what is in your portfolio?
- Purchase invoices, pin receipts etc ... (if you refuel cash make sure you also use a savings card that is in your name, only then the VAT is also deductible)
- Sales invoices
- Tickets from restaurants etc. can be business, but ONLY if it states with what BUSINESS RELATIONSHIP has been eaten / drunk.
- All other correspondence, for example tax assessments, etc.
The following only applies to the last declaration of each year. (4th quarter / December)
The value of the stock at December 31.
You will receive a 2020 interest overview for your lease contract (s) in January or February. Would you like to provide this? We need these to complete the 2020 administration.
ContactAdmi & Advi
Jufferstraat 1-D (hoofdkantoor)
1508 GE Zaandam
+31 (0)75 - 6 145 233